Call for papers
- Submission deadline: October 17th, 2020 - Extended
- Author notification: November 10th, 2020
- Camera-ready submission: November 20th, 2020
Topics of interest include the following:
- Design of innovative architectures and operators for data-intensive scenarios
- Video understanding and spatio-temporal feature extraction
- Distributed reinforcement learning algorithms
- Applications of large-scale pre-training techniques
- Distributed training approaches and architectures
- HPC and massively parallel architectures in Deep Learning
- Frameworks and optimization algorithms for training Deep Networks
- Model pruning, gradient compression techniques to reduce the computational complexity
- Design, implementation and use of hardware accelerators
Submission and review
We invite submission of full and short papers describing work in the domains suggested above or in closely-related areas.
Reviewing of full and short submissions will be single-blind. Accepted submissions will be presented either as oral or posters at the workshop, and published in the ICPR 2020 Workshops volume, edited by Springer.
- Full papers: 12-15 pages
- Short papers: 6-8 pages
Submission must be formatted according to the Springer template.
The submission site is available at: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/CADL2020/